EBSU Post-UTME Screening Details 2020/2021 Announced.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- VISIT EBSU Post UTME via the link below;
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP 1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Closing Date EBSU Screening Exercise:
The EBSU Post UTME/DE registration shall end on Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…