Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 Session.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) wishes to inform all interested candidates that registration for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admissions into various ND programmes is ongoing.
Eligibility for Participation:
(i) All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
(ii) Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
Method of Application:
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who chose the institution as 2nd and 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
Screening Dates, Venues & Details:
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME exam has been scheduled to hold soon. All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
(i) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
(ii) Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
(iii) Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
(v) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
(vi) Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
The closing date for all applications is November 30th, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…