Delta State Poly Otefe Post-UTME Form 2020: Cut off Mark , Eligibility & Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma (ND) Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
How To Apply:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng and click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Screening Exercise Date:
The screening exercise will be announced later. Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil. Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate.
Deadline for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is …
The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Best of luck To You all…