Delta State Poly Otefe Post-UTME Form 2019: Cut off Mark , Eligibility & Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma (ND) Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and scored 140 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
How To Apply:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng and click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Screening Exercise Date:
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise. The Post-UTME is scheduled to hold from Thursday 3rd to Friday 4th October, 2019 as detailed below:
|Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019||School of Applied Sciences & Technology|
i. Science Laboratory * Technology
ii. Computer Science
School of Engineering
i. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Welding & Fabrication Technology
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &
|Friday,4th October,2019||School of Business Studies|
ii. Business Administration &Management
iii. Banking & Finance
iv. Mass Communication
v. Office Technology & Management
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil. Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate.
Deadline for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019.
The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses. Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Best of luck To You all…