Delta State Poly Ogwashi Uku Post Utme 2020/2021 Session Details Announced.
This is to inform qualified candidates that the 2020/2021 academic session Post-UTME Screening form for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku is now available.
- GCE 0′ Level, SSCE (WAEC & NECO) NABTEB or its equivalents with at least five (5) credits passes in the relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A minimum scores of 140 in 2020 UTME is required. Candidates who didn’t choose the institution can also apply.
Available National Diploma (ND) Courses :
School of Arts and Design:
Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
Fine & Applied Arts.
School of Applied Sciences:
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mathematics and Statistics
Library & Information Science
Science Laboratory Technology.
School of Business:
Banking and Finance
Human Resources Management
Office Technology & Management.
School of Engineering:
Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
Chemical Engineering Technology
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
Foundry Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Technology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: either hnd or nd
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Return to the portal. At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. The application fee of N2,000 will be deducted with a service charge of N750. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
Delta State Poly CBT Post UTME Exams will be scheduled soon.
Application closes on Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Clearance Requirement: All Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
Best of luck To You all…