Crutech Post-UTME & DE Post-UTME Admission 2019/2020 Announced.
The management Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) hereby announces for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made the University their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admission into the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday 24th June, 2019.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master /Visa/ Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
How To Apply:
- Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master /Visa/ Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
– 2019 UTME Result Slip
– O’level Result(s)
– WAEC /NECO/ NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
– Birth Certificate
– Certificate of origin.
Note: Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening. Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
The screening exercise will end on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…