Bayero University BUK Post UTME Screening Form, Cut off Mark & Registration Details Announced.
This is to inform the general public that payment for the Post-UTME admission screening registration of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) will start on on Monday, 8th July, 2019.
The Senate of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has also approved that all candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks are eligible for post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have O’ Level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB offices or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, etc).
Method of Application:
- At the homepage of the Bayero University Website, www.buk.edu.ng click 2019 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Application will end on Friday, 02 August 2019. Printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday, 11 August 2019.
Best of luck To You all…