Bayero University BUK Post UTME Screening Form, Cut off Mark & Registration Details Announced.
This is to inform the general public that payment for the Post-UTME admission screening registration of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) will start on on Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
Candidates who chose BUK as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK UTME Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences.
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences.
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
Method of Application:
- At the homepage of the Bayero University Website, www.buk.edu.ng click 2020 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT-
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to candidates using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update. Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The deadline has been extended indefinitely.
Best of luck To You all…