Idahosa University Current School Fees Schedule
The management of Benson Idahosa University, Benin City has released the school fees schedule for new and old students of the institution.
The Fee Schedule are as follows,
visit the university website for details
- All payments made to the University are not refundable and not transferable, unless otherwise stated.
- Students transferring from other faculties to the faculty of law are to pay a transfer fee of N100,000.
- Students of Benson Idahosa University can only make payment of fees via the e-payment platform at portal.biu.edu.ng
- Procedure for tuition payment can be found from www.biu.edu.ng/admissions/how-to-pay-fees/
- Print the transaction I.D and pay through any of the underlisted Banks using the Interswitch platform.
- The designated banks are Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First Bank, Ecobank, Keystone Bank
- The stipulated fees cover Tuition, Regular Exam fees, Hostels, Sports fees, internet charges, SLD, among others.
- All students must pay at least 60% of the sessional fees before registration.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT Unit and the Financial Services office.
- Registration is within 2 weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty of N25,000.
- Caution fees of N20,000 are refundable.
- Other Hostels include: Peace Extension 75,000, Valour 100,000, Overcommers 75,000 and Agape 175,000.
- Students who did not choose BIU in their JAMB registartion will pay the sum of N 5,000 for regularization.
Stay updated with all BIU News plus other Nigeria Education news; Always Visit www.CampusPortalNG.com
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…