BASU Post-UTME Form 2019: Cut off Mark & Screening Dates is Out.
The management of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) wishes to inform candidates who applied for Admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, that the Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Form is now available.
- Only candidates who made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored of 160 and above in 2019 JAMB UTME, are eligible to attend the exercise.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng and create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information: a. Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
b. Educational Qualifications
c. Contact information
d. Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Best of luck To You all…