See Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020/21 Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date Announced.
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Poly as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines.
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and obtain the required cut-off mark of 120 and above to participate in the Post UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
Method of Application:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) Excluding online Registration charges
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
- DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
– Skye Bank (Polaris)
– Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
The Post-UTME Exam will hold on a soon to be announced date, click the link below to download;
>> See Timetable here
The exam venue is all CBT Centres in Auchi Polytechnic.
Best of luck To You all…