ATBU Post UTME & DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020 Released.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi wishes to inform UTME and Direct Entry candidates that the Post-UTME admission screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
- UTME: All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination are eligible to apply with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
- Direct Entry: Candidates must have chosen ATBU as choice and had a minimum of Lower Credit/ Merit grade in Diploma from a recognized polytechnic accredited by NABTEB, 9 Points in NCE/IJMB.
Method Of Application:
- Visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name.
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty /Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
The Portal will remain open till Monday 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
Best of luck To You all…