See ANSU Post UTME & DE 2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Exam Date Here.
The authorities of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 160 or above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2020 Post-UTME Exercise.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
- Candidates are required to register on-line by visiting: portal.coou.edu.ng
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB): Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Testimonial, First School Leaving Certificate, JAMB Result Slip, O/Level 1, O/Level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX and click SUBMIT
- Then Print Acknowledgment Slip.
NOTE: Direct Entry Candidates for 2020/2021 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2020/2021 direct entry application).
Kindly visit theUniversity Website regularly for updates.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
Best of luck To You all…