Anambra State University ANSU Admission List 2019/2020 Released [First Batch].
The authorities of Anambra State University (ANSU), Uli has released the third batch admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programmes of the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The released list consists of the first batch UTME and Direct Entry admission.
How To Check ANSU Admission List 209:
- Candidates are to visit the ANSU Admission portal via the link below;
- Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”.
- Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch.
- Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details.
- Login to the School portal and update your bio-data.
- Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch.
- Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance.
- Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Closing Date /Deadline for this process is will be announced later.
Congratulations to the Successful Candidates…