Alvan AICE Post-UTME Form 2018: Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri (AIFCE) as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
All candidates who did not score up to 180 but scored above 100 and would like to apply for our Regular NCE Programme are urged to do so but ensure that you also do a JAMB Change of Institution if you have not chosen Alvan as your institution of first choice for the NCE programme in JAMB.
How To Apply:
Registration commences from 12th July 2018.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
NB:- Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
CBT Exams will commence on the 15th of August 2018 and end on the 22nd of August 2018. The Computer Based Test (CBT) Schedule will be published soon.
Application closes on 2nd August 2018. Candidates who fail to meet the deadline will be disqualified.
Best of luck To You all…