Ikoku College of Education (UNN Affiliate) Admission 2017/18 Announced.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Alvan Ikoku Campus) invites applications from qualified candidates to apply for admission into the institution’s affiliate programmes for 2017/2018 session.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portalbefore applying to ALVAN
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
- Come back to the portal and complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- G.A. identification
- Birth certificate
- JAMB result page
- O Level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the college.
Best of luck To You all…