Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date Announced.
This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post-UTME Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
-Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2018 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details;
i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for N2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE: Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
Candidates should come with;
a) The acknowledgement slip
b) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
c) JAMB online result,
d) Original copies of credentials
Only bona fide candidates will be screened. Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
Best of luck To You all…