AKSU Registration Procedure 20172018 Session Announced.
The Management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) hereby announces the commencement of school fees payment and course registration procedure for all newly admitted and returning students of the University.
Consequently, all students are advised to start the process of School fees payment using the process outlined below:
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
4. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”.
5. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”.
6. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees.
COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
7. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department repeat step 1-2 above
8. Then click “courses”.
9. Select the level and semester.
10. Then click “courses”.
11. Select your courses and click “Register” .
12. Print the course form.
13. Proceed to the department for further instructions.
Best of luck To You all…