Aksu Post UTME 2019 Admission Screening Form is Out.
The management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites candidates who chose the institution as their First Choice (Most Preferred) and scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination to apply for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact. The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2019 UTME result printout.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session is scheduled as follows;
Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019
Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
(a) Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise.
AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 16, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…