Adeyemi College of Education ACEONDO Post UTME 2020/2021 Session Form.
The Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
i. Degree Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks.
ii. Direct Entry (DE) Programmes: Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points and at least two (2) Merit Passes in their NCE Final Examination.
iii. NCE Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks.
CANDIDATES SHOULD PLEASE NOTE:
a. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE), Ondo, as their institution of First Choice.
b. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of the first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of the first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
9. Candidates whose O’ Level Results are not ready should wait until it’s release before applying.
NOTE: Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
The deadline for the submission of the application form which should be done online is Sunday, 17th January 2021.
POST UTME APTITUDE TEST:
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course. Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
The public should note that the College will use the minimum cut off mark of Obafemi Awolowo University for the 2021/2022 admissions as required by JAMB.
Best of luck To You all…