Adeyemi College Ondo Acceptance Fee Payment Details Announced.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) wishes to inform all 2018/2019 academic session candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently.
Candidates offered provisional admission are requested to pay a non-refundable fee of 20,000 for NCE programmes and 25,000 for Degree programmes, as acceptance fee.
Closing date for payment of the acceptance fee is 20th November, 2018. Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date would have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on waiting list.
NOTE: TO LOG INTO THE PORTAL YOUR USERNAME IS YOUR UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WHILE YOUR PASSWORD IS PASSWORD.
Procedures For Payment of Acceptance Fee:
- Click here to make payment and follow the instruction(s) below for either of the payment method
- ONLINE PAYMENT: Click on Make Payment.
- BANK PAYMENT: Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen.
- Visit any bank branch closest to you.
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen.
- Provide your details.
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify.
Best of luck To You all…