ABU Post Utme 2019/2020 Admission Screening Form is Out.
The authorities of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria wishes to inform all eligible 2019 JAMB UTME candidates that application for post UTME admission screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Application begins Monday 29th July, 2019.
i) Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
ii) And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their First Choice.
iii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal https://putme.abu.edu.ng and generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay.
- Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
- You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
- Candidates need not come to Zaria to register.
- After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing all datas
- Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
NOTE: Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission. Candidates must keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
ABU Post UTME Screening Dates:
Admission screening will take pace from Monday 19th to Saturday 24th August, 2019 as scheduled below. The screening details are outlined on the university bulletin below;
|DATE||DAY||FACULTY / COLLEGE / SCHOOL|
|19th August, 2019||Monday|
|20lh August, 2019||Tuesday|
|21st August, 2019||Wednesday|
|22nd August, 2019||Thursday|
|23rd August, 2019||Friday|
|24th August, 2019||Saturday|
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record.
Registration for the screening exercise closes on Monday 19th August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…