Abia State University ABSU Pre-degree & Remedial Programme Admission Form is Out.
The management of Abia State University, Uturu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year pre-degree and remedial programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
- The Pre-degree Programmme is for candidates who already possess University UTME Admission requirements and seek to undergo one year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate degree programmes of the University.
- The Remedial Studies Programmes is for candidates with deficiencies in the O’ level qualifications and seek to remedy some by re-sitting the appropriate O’level examination conducted by any of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Subjects available include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, French, History, Commerce and Principles of Account.
- Successful Candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice University, having sat for and passed JAMB Examinations will be given concession during 2020/2021 admission exercise.
Center of Study:
– Abia State university, Uturu Campus.
- Candidate for Pre-degree studies must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/ WAEC /GCE /NECO /NABTEB or equivalent level.
- Candidates for Remedial Studies must attempt SSCE/ WAEC/ GCE /NECO/ NABTEB. Evidence of the subject failed for which remedy is sought must be presented.
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates should log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only: ABSU Microfinance Bank, Sky Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Eco Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc.
- Get back to ABSU Portal and complete the Abia State University JUPEB or Pre-Degree/Remedial Studies Application Forms.
- Finally confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your application.
The deadline for the submission of applications on line is Tuesday, 2nd July, 2019.
The screening/qualifying test is scheduled in the University as follows:
DATES: WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2019 (ALL SCIENCES)
THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019 (ALL NON-SCIENCES)
VENUE: NEW EXAM. HALL
TIME: 10.00 A.M.S
Best of luck To You all…