Official: ABSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Cut-off Mark, Admission Requirements and Screening Details Announced.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second Choice,those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU through JAMB website and who scored 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July, 2020.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
– ABSU Microfinance Bank
– Ecobank Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
– First Bank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
– Union Bank Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
NOTE: Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission. However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
SCREENING DATE: This is to inform prospective candidates that the post-UTME Screening Exercise earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, 24th August, 2020, has been postponed due to the ongoing WASSCE Examination and the Directive of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). A new date will be Communicated in due course.
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 21st August, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…