Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Postgraduate Application Form 2018/2019 Session Released.
Applications are invited from suitably-qualified candidates for admission into our Full-Time/ Sandwich Postgraduate Master/Ph.D. Programmes as indicated below for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FACULTY OF ARTS
Department of English Studies
Department Linguistics and Languages
Department of Religion and African Culture
Department of Philosophy
Department of History & International Studies
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Adult Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
Department of Arts Education
Department of Guidance and Counselling (Full-Time & Sandwich)
Department of Educational Management (Full-Time & Sandwich)
Department of Science Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Computer Science
Department of Chemical Sciences
Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology
Department of Physics and Electronics
Department of Earth Sciences
Department of Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
LL.M Programme in the following areas of specializations:
Private and Property Law
Commercial and Industrial Law
Jurisprudence Law and International Law
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Accounting
Department of Business Administration
Department of Banking and Finance
Department of Geography and Planning Sciences
Department of Pure and Applied Psychology
Department of Economics
Department of Political Science and Public Administration.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to visit the school portal via the link below;
>> https://pgs.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/_login and follow.
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link. Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Goto Payment/Application Information, Click on Generate Invoice/RRR and take the generated RRR to any of the specified banks in the invoice generated and make payment
- After payment at the bank, Login again and click on Confirm icon to confirm your application and continue your application
- The Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registration
- After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise Application”
- Click on “Finalise Application” to finalise your registration. Finalising your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE:If you click on Finalise Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference. After finalising your Application, then await the admission list.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES:
- Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part-time students.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two Semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students.
- All Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates. The Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
- In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
- Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko, must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
Applicants should log on to www.aaua.edu.ng for admission requirements and other details.
This application shall close after four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Best of luck To You all…