NYSC Timetable 2017 – Mobilization / Orientation Dates for Batch ‘A’ Corps Members Announced.
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the official time table for the 2017 batch A mobilization exercise. Please see below the official and authentic timetable published by the NYSC management.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A:
1. Briefing/ Sensitization of Final year students/ prospective corps Members: 4th – 16th April 2017.
2. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback: 3rd – 7th April 2017.
3. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 3rd – 9th April 2017.
4. Submission/ Uploading of Senate/ Academic Board Approved Result for Full/ Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 10th – 16th April 2017.
5. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 10th – 16th April 2017.
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th April – 4th May 2017.
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines /Desks: 17th April – 4th May 2017.
8. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th April – 4th May 2017.
9. Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department: 4th – 6th May, 2017.
10. Notification /On-line Printing of Call-up Letters /delivery of call-up letters to institutions: 4th – 6th May, 2017.
11. Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 6th – 8th May, 2017.
12. 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course: Date yet to be determined.
The NYSC Year comprises of four (4) main segments in which every Corps Members must satisfactorily participate before he/she is qualified to be issued a certificate of National Service. The service year therefore comprises of:
- Orientation Courses
- Primary Assignment
- Community Development Service
- Winding–Up / Passing–out.
For details on how to check status of Senate Approved List and Print Call-up Letters, visit the link below;
>> NYSC Registration & Call Up Letter Printing.
NOTE: Remember to read the information on “What Every Youth Corper Must Know Before Leaving for Orientation Camp” and “All the thing you actually need to take to the camp” for guidance purposes.
Don’t forget to check all NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses Nationwide in order to plan for your smooth travel.
Best of luck To You all…