NECO National Common Entrance Examination NCEE 2016 Registration Details Announced.
National common entrance registration procedure and examination date for 2016 admission has been released.
The National Examination Council, NECO, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE, for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
- Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the NCEE exams.
National Common Entrance Registration Procedure:
a. Registration: Strictly On-Line.
b. Candidates within Nigeria;
- Heads of Primary Schools should contact either their State Ministries of Education or NECO State Offices to obtain Scratch Cards at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Private Candidates can also obtain scratch cards from NECO State Offices Nationwide at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
c. Overseas Candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries);
- High Commissions, Embassies or Consulates should collect scratch cards from the nearest NECO State Office after the payment of $400.00 into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Overseas Candidates should Note that Examination Centres are only within the Country.
d. Online Registration Procedure:
To register a candidate, the Head teacher / teacher should:
- Click on >>www.mynecoexams.com<<
- Enter Pin number and Serial number on the scratch card.
- Enter registration details and upload passport photograph of the candidate.
- Print the candidate’s Photocard to obtain his/her registration and centre numbers.
e. Candidates are to choose any two of the following Federal Government Unity Colleges i.e First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choice.
To see list of Federal Government Unity Schools, click on the link below;
Blind Candidates: Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to notify the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination not later than 3 weeks to the commencement of the examination.
Common Entrance Exam Date & Details:
The National Common Entrance Examination will be held nationwide on Saturday, 16th April, 2016. The examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and General Science
Part B – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part A – English and Social Studies
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
NOTE: Each candidate is expected to download one clear copy of the Photocard from the cyber-café where he/she registers, which is expected to be presented at the examination hall.
Registration Closing Date:
The registration period is from Wednesday, 23rd December, 2015 to Saturday, 2nd April 2016. The website will be closed on Saturday, 2nd April 2016 at 12.00 midnight, with no further access to it.
Best of luck To You all…