NABTEB 2016 GCE Results is Out.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the results of the 2016 November /December National Business Certificate (NBC) /National Technical Certificate (NTC) and the Advanced National Business Certificate /Advanced National Technical Certificate examinations.
The Registrar and Chief Executive of NABTEB, Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, who made the disclosure on Tuesday, said that a total of 21,476 candidates recorded credit pass in English Language and Mathematics representing 47.48 percent.
She said: “The examinations were held nationwide from Monday 7, November to Friday December 9, 2016. A total of 49,850 candidates enrolled for the examinations in 1,803 centres. Out of this figure 45,974 candidates registered for Ordinary Crafts Level while 3,876 enrolled for Master Craft Level.
“Out of that number a total 48,842 candidates sat for the examinations comprising 45,230 NBC/NTC and 3,612 ANBC/SNTC candidates representing 98.8 percent of the total enrolment”, she said.
Isiugo-Abanihe noted that out of the number that sat for the examination about 1.394 candidates were involved in the examination practice, assuring that those involved and their collaborators would be adequately.
She said candidates can now check their NABTEB GCE results online by following the steps listed below;
How to check 2016 Nov/Dec NABTEB Result:
- Visit the Nabteb Online Result Checker website via the link below;
- Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178,
- Select the Type of Examination,
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2016,
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789,
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912,
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
– Follow steps 1-5 above,
– Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box,
– Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org,
– Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Alternatively, You can check your result by using your mobile phone.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327.
- For example: To check for May/June results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2016.
- To check for Nov/Dec results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*ND*2016.
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Best of luck To You all…