Nigeria army recruitment 2016 details finally announced. Application for Nigerian Army 75th Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen/women and Non-tradesmen/women has commenced.
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby advised to apply for 75rri Nigerian Army recruitment.
Qualification / Requirements:
The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 4 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 - 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
For full details of Non-Tradesmen/women eligibility and required documents, click here http://campusportalng.com/nigerian-army-recruitment-requirments-how-to-join-the-nigerian-army/
Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by June 1, 2016.
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click here http://campusportalng.com/basic-requirements-for-categories-of-trades-men-women-for-nigerian-army/
How To Apply For The 75th Regular Recruits Intake of The Nigerian Army:
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 75th Regular Recruitment exercise;
- Application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Candidates for the Nigeria army recruitment 2016 are to visit this website from 26 May, 2016 to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
Pre-screening exam will take place on 28 May, 2016 at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
Details of Examination Centres for the Pre-screening exam on the link below;
Application will end on 21st May, 2016.
Best of luck To You all...