Akwa Ibom State Poly Admission Screening.
This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2016/2017 Second Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for 2nd BATCH of the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored the national cut-off point of 180 and above.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details;
i. JAMB Reg Number
ii. Phone number
- Candidates should go to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
a. Diamond Bank PLC
b. United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 25th November for the Screening Exercise.
All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for JAMB admission letter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 7.30am. Candidates should come with;
a) The two acknowledgement slip
b) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
c) JAMB online result,
d) Original copies of credentials.
Only bona-fide candidates will be screened. Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 25th November 2016.
Best of luck To You all…