The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has officially released online the 2014/2015 November/December GCE result.
Please, check the link at the end of this page for the general performance statistics.
How To Check:
Follow the simple steps below to check your result;
1) Visit the WAEC Gce Result Checking Portal on www.waecdirect.org
2) Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number; (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789).
3) Select your Examination Year (i.e. 2014).
4) Select the Type of Examination [ i.e. NOV/DEC WASSCE (Private)].
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6) Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (Use the PIN printed on your examination/acknowledgement slip).
7) Click the Submit button and your WAEC result will be displayed on your computer screen.
Alternatively, the result can be accessed via SMS;
This option involves sending SMS in the format below:
– WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
– Example: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
(Note: Make sure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message)
– Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Best of luck To You all…
2014 PERFORMANCE STATISTICS >> http://campusportalng.com/waec/waec-performance-statistics/25714/