University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Remedial Admission List for 2016/2017 Released.
The management of University of Maiduguri has released the first batch admission list of candidates admitted into the Remedial programme of the institution for 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates are to check their admission status by downloading the Pdf documents below;
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
Requirements for Registration for Remedial Programme:
All candidates admitted into the Remedial Arts and Science Programme are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order;
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for verification.
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
a. Receipt for purchase of admission form
b. Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
c. Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
a. Primary school certificate
b. Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged accordingly.
Congratulations to the successful students…