University of Ibadan Medical Screening Registration for Fresh Students Commences.
The management of University of Ibadan (UI) wishes to inform all the newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session that the medical screening exercise will commence when the university resumes for the session.
However, they are expected to have registered for their medical screening even before the resumption.
PROCEDURE FOR THE MEDICAL SCREENING EXERCISE:
Here is how to register for your medicals;
- Register and fill your medical form online at www.jajaclinic.ui.edu.ng
- After filing your form, do your X-ray at the center designated to your faculty strictly.
- Do not come back to the clinic after registration until you receive a text message and an e-mail informing you of the date you have been allocated to come for your medical screening exercise. (Kindly print and bring this e-mail)
Kindly note the following;
- This form is different from the one you have previously filled on the university website and is the only form going to be use for the 2016/2017 student medical screening.
- You are not expected to print this form or any form online. Your medical screening exercise would be done electronically. Please REGISTER on the JAJA Registration Portal to begin your medical screening registration.
- If you reside outside Ibadan, you do not need to travel down to Ibadan for the registration exercise.
If you have any inquiry send an email to email@example.com