Ondo State Scholarship / Bursary Application Form.
This is to notify all indigenes of Ondo State and Ondo State Oil Producing Areas in tertiary institutions of learning in the country that application for the OSOPADEC 2016/2017 Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is now out.
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) – In promoting and supporting academic scholarship among the youth of the mandate areas, the Commission since 2004 has been giving scholarship /busary awards to indigenes of Ondo State government areas in tertiary institutions of learning. In this regard, the commission will be awarding bursaries/Scholarships to over 50,000 beneficiaries this year.
- Applicants must be indigenes of the Oil Producing Areas of Ondo State.
- They must be bonafide students of recognized Tertiary Institutions within the country in the 2016/2017 Academic year.
- Postgraduate and Law school students are also eligible for the scheme (2016/2017 Academic year).
- Part-time/ Sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students are NOT eligible for the Award.
- Please note that the bursary award runs only for the normal duration of study of each course.
- Applicants are mandated to use their personal Bank Account details.
Method of Application:
- Interested applicants are to visit http://www.osopadec.com/register.php to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N1000 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification.
Note: Application processing is completely done online. Dishonesty, multiple registrations, fraud and malpractice of any form will attract outright disqualification.
Application closes Monday 19th November, 2016. Late registration will not be entertained.
You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
Best of luck To You all…