Ondo State Scholarship / Bursary Application 2013-2014
**UPDATE** OSOPADEC Scholarship form is now out. Follow the link below for details;
All Students of Ondo State origin in all recognized Federal, State, and Private Tertiary Institutions in the country are hereby informed that Application Forms for Ondo State Government Scholarship/Bursary Awards for 2013/2014 Session are available on-line for processing and registration.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AWARD
• Scholarship And Bursary awards are for registered full-time students in recognized Federal, Sate and Private tertiary institutions in the country.
• Regular Scholarship award are for students in second year and above with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in the Universities or 3.5 in Polytechnics.
• Candidates for Regular scholarship will be subjected to online aptitude test at a date to be announced later (All students who passed the last aptitude test and received the scholarship are exempted from further examination, but must retain their CGPA of either 4.0 or 3.5 as the case may be).
• Law students in Nigeria Law schools are also to complete their application forms online so as to be qualified for the award.
• Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for Handicapped Scholarship Award.
• Bursary award is open to all bonafide Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher institutions.
• In completing your application form, you must submit only a 10 digit (NUBAN) bank account number. Only personal account will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, log on to www.onssbo-ng.org then click on "Apply Now" menu to obtain your Application number through the onssbo portal.
- With your Application number, pay the sum of N500 to UBA Account number 1015895317 as Application and Processing fee. An additional sum of N50 will be paid as bank charges.
- Indicate clearly your application number and name on the bank teller.
- Complete your Application with relevant information and submit on-line.
Closing Date: Extended to 5th May, 2014.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…