Thinking of joining the Nigerian Army? Then you are at the right information portal to guide you towards actualizing your dreams.
You probably have a couple of questions running through your mind that you will like to ask before applying to join the Nigerian military. We will answer the basic and most important of the questions in this article.
Before we proceed, it is worthy of note that The Nigerian Army is the largest of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and has about 100,000 professional personnel.
To join the Nigerian Army, one must meet the following requirements / conditions;
- shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states
- must be aged between 18 - 22 years(for Non-Tradesmen / women applicants) or between 18 - 26 years( for Tradesmen / women) at the time of Application
- must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women
- must be free of any Criminal conviction
- must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Nigerian Army Requirement - What are the Educational requirements needed to Join The Nigerian Army?
- For entry as Non-Tradesmen / women into the Nigerian Army; applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- For entry as Tradesmen / women, click here for the full Educational and Trades qualification according to categories.
What documents do I need to start the Nigerian Army recruitment process?
The following are the required documents for the Nigerian Army recruitment Application;
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates
- A duly completed and signed Guarantor's form (printed from the on-line portal)
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all Certificates / Credentials
- Police Certification Form.
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates / Credentials and Electronic Voucher or Scratch Card used to apply on this on-line portal.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
How Do I Apply and Register Online To Join The Nigerian Army?
Follow the steps listed on the link below to Register and enroll with the Nigerian Army;
** Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
The CampusPortalNG Team