NABTEB Application Form, Fees & Closing Date.
Nabteb Gce form is now available for interested candidates. The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) invites candidates to apply for the November / December National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) examinations.
How to Apply for Nabteb GCE 2016:
- Registration PINs for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at the branches of the following banks: First Bank, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, Fidelity Bank, Enterprise Bank and Skye Bank.
- Candidates can also visit any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
ii. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and State Offices Nationwide.
iii. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- Candidates intending to enrol for NBC/NTC or General Education Subjects must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while registration for ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000.00 per candidate. The above fees cover examination fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 bank charges. Late registration will attract additional N5,000.00 per candidate.
- Candidates should visit registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log on with the PIN. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
- Scan and upload your coloured passport photograph with RED background and with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm. Use of Webcam passport is not allowed.
- Candidates must download the admission notice form and bring same to the examination hall for all the papers registered for.
NOTE: Except for General Education Candidates, all other candidates are allowed to enrol for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this must be on TRADE basis.
Visually-challenged candidates would also register on-line but must clearly state the nature of their challenge.
- Candidates who wish to offer any Trade that is not included in this advertisement may wish to enrol through a Technical / Commercial College in the 2016 May/June examination series.
- Only reputable and standard Cyber Cafes are strongly recommended for use as the Board will not be liable for registration errors committed by the candidates.
- Only good quality coloured passport photographs with Red background with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to upload quality passport photograph.
- Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.
Registration ends on Friday, 30th September, 2016.
For Detailed information on how to register for NABTEB GCS 2016 and the conduct during the examination, see the document below;
The Subject Combination per Trade Based on NBTE Syllabus are as follows;
Best of luck To You all…