Nabteb May-June Result is Now Out.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the result of the May/June 2016 National Business Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations.
According to the statistics of the results, there was a significant improvement in the performance of candidates in the exam.
Candidates are to proceed online immediately to check their results.
How to Check the 2016 May/June NABTEB Result:
Follow the steps below to check the Nabteb certificate exam results;
- Visit the Nabteb Result Checker Online website via the link below;
- On the space provided, Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178)
- Select the Type of Examination (i.e. MAY/JUNE)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789)
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912)
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your Nabteb result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above. Then click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box. Enter a valid e-mail address. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES:
Send SMS in the folloeing format: NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results; NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Best of luck To You all…