Nigerian Army dssc 2014 Recruitment Application Form Out
Direct Short Service Commission
The Successful Candidates list is out, click on the link below for details;
The online application for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC has commenced on Wednesday, May 14th 2014.
Eligible Nigerians are therefore invited to apply for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
All applications are to be made online. While Application Fee is N2,500.00.
How To Apply:
Follow the steps below to apply for the nigerian army direct short service 2014.
(1) Obtain a PayChoice PIN Code from any branch of First Bank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500.00 Application Fee to the designated cashier with effect from the announced date.
(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(3) Select Online Application.
(4) Enter basic details as requested alongside the PayChoice PIN Code.
(5) Login to begin filling the forms and upload documents and passport.
c. Print Out. Applicants are to complete the form online and upload all required documents stated in the general instructions.
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-card on completion of their application. Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-cards to the selection board during interview.
CORPS AND SERVICES:
1. Applications should be into any of the following Corps and Services of the NA:
a. Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport. Applicants must possess a minimum of Bsc (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in Hotel and Catering Management.
b. Nigerian Army Medical Corps.
(1) General Duty Medical/Dental Officers. Applicants must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent with not more than 5 years post qualification experience and must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
(2) General Pharmacists. Applicants must possess B Pharm and must be registered with PCN.
(3) Dental Technologists and Dental Therapists. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in Dental Technology and Dental Therapy and must be registered with relevant professional bodies.
(4) General Nurses and Midwives. Applicants must possess RN/M or minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree in Nursing with full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
(5) Epidemiologist/Health Statistics. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree in either Medical Statistics or Epidemiology.
(6) Mental Health and Psychology. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree in either Mental Health or Clinical Psychology.
(7) Human Nutritionist. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree in Nutrition.
(8) Medical Imaging Scientist/Radiographers. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree in Imaging Science or Radiography.
(9) Medical Laboratory Scientists. Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)/AIMLS/AIMLT degree with minimum of (Second Class Lower).
(10) Optometrist. Applicants must possess Doctor of Optometry (D. Optometry) degree and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
Note: All applicants for Medical Corps, are expected to present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies and current practicing license.
c. Nigerian Army Finance Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class Lower) degree
or HND (Lower Credit) in the following areas: Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and Accounts and Computer Science. Membership of any of the following Professional Accountancy organizations is required: ICAN, ANAN, CIMA and ACCA.
d. Nigerian Army Band Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in Music.
e. Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants must possess minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree in Pastoral Psychology, New Testament Theology, Old Testament Theology, Pastoral Counseling and Child Evangelism from any of the Seminaries/Universities recognized by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants must belong to one of the 18 major denominations of the protestant faith. Soldier applicants must have served the NA with a minimum of 5 years experience in Chaplaincy work.
f. Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic). Applicants must possess a minimum of Bachelor (Second Class Lower) degree in any of the following areas: Philosophy and Theology from a Roman Catholic approved seminary, affiliated to a National Universities Commission accredited University or Urbanian University, Rome. Applicants must have good standing in the church and be also released by a Diocesan Bishop. Applicants must be vetted and recommended by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic).
g. Directorate of Islamic Affairs. Applicants must possess a minimum of BA, B Ed (Second Class Lower) degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies, LLB Sharia with Diploma in Arabic from recognized Nigerian universities, Azhar University, Cairo or Saudi University. Each applicant would be required to produce testimony of excellent character from a reputable religious organization in Nigeria. Applicants must be able to speak English Language.
h. Directorate of Legal Services (Army). Applicants must possess LLB BL from a recognized institution. A minimum of 2 years post Law School legal practice is required and applicants must present evidence of this.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
All applications must be submitted not later than 24th June 2014
For details of the Entry Requirements, conditions of service etc., click on the link below;
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…