The Head of Media and Publicity of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Tuesday, 10th January, 2017, stated that the board has not started the sale of its 2017 admission application form.
Speaking to newsmen, Benjamin said that the board would adequately sensitise the public before the sale begin, warning prospective candidates against falling victims of fraudsters.
“I want the public to be patient. We are putting finishing touches to the arrangements for a hitch free outing. We do not want a repeat of what had been happening before and during registration this year.
“We need to ensure that prospective candidates do the right thing and get their results without problems.
“So we want to appeal to prospective candidates to be patient as we will soon begin sale of the forms,” Benjamin said.
Stay updated with all JAMB News plus other Nigeria Education news; Always visit www.CampusPortalNG.com.