Adeyemi College of Education Post-UTME Screening Form is Out.
This is to invite candidates who sat for the 2016/2017 academic session UTME examination and scored 160 and above and are willing to be admitted into the NCE programmes in the College to register for their Admission Screening.
Candidates that did not choose Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo initially as their institution of First Choice are requested to effect their change of Institution and make Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo their Most Preferred Institution.
|Economics/Social Studies||CRS/Geography||Chemistry/Integrated Science|
|Geography/English||Social Studies/English||Computer Science/Economics|
|Geography/Social Studies||Social Studies/Igbo||Computer Science/Mathematics|
|Geography/Economics||Social Studies/Hausa||Computer Science/Integrated Science|
|Geography/History||Social Studies/Yoruba||Computer Science/Physics|
|Geography/Social Studies||Social Studies/CRS||Computer Science/Chemistry|
|History/English||Social Studies/French||Integrated Science/Biology|
|History/Islamic||ECCE/Primary Education Studies||Integrated Science/Mathematics|
|History/Yoruba||Adult Education||Integrated Science/Physics|
|History/Social Studies||English/Yoruba||Integrated Science/Geography|
|CRS/History||French/Geography||Physical and Health Education|
|CRS/Yoruba||Hausa /English||Agricultural Science|
|Islamic Religious Studies/Economics||Hausa/Yoruba||Business Education|
|Islamic Religious Studies/Yoruba||Igbo/English||Fine Arts|
|Islamic Religious Studies/English||Igbo/Yoruba||Home Economics|
|Islamic Religious Studies/Social Studies||Biology/Chemistry|
|Islamic Religious Studies/History||Biology/Geography|
METHODS OF APPLICATION
STEP 1. OBTAIN PIN
1. Visit any bank nation wide
2. Ask to use the Etranzact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College o Education 2016/2017 Admission Screening Fees and pay the sum of #2,500.00
3. The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No.) for the processing of the application online.
4. Follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online
OR METHOD 2
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Pay Online”
3. Choose “2016/2017 Admission Screening Fee”, enter your JAMB Reg. No., choose “Etranzact” and click “Pay Fees”
4. Follow the on Screen instructions; enter your card details when requested.
5. After successful payment, a PIN is generated. Note and print out your PIN and follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online.
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Enter your PIN/ Confirmation Order No., select payment status as “Paid”.
4. Click “Apply” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allow once application form is submitted.
5. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
6. Upload passport photograph not more than 100kb which must be JPEGor JPG with no eye glasses or veil
7. Upload the digital copies of scanned JAMB result slip, O’Level result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Area Identification.
8. Ensure that all field in the form are completely filled.
9. Confirm your entry.
10. Submit your application form.
10. Print your Online Application Form to ascertain registration successful.
11. Wait for the publication of admission from the College.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Candidates are to note that deadline for the submission of the application for the admission screening on the College Website is Sunday, 3rd December, 2016.
Best of luck To You all…