Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
23rd July – 25th July, 2013 - Screening Exercise
First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Goto www.putme.uniport.edu.ng to begin registration
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slips and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Biro-Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator. (optional)
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Venue.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 17th July, 2013
- Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For technical support during the registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers:
- First Bank Nig. Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- EcoBank Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- U & C Micro Finance Bank
- Sterling Bank
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 17TH JULY, 2013.
MATILDA NNODIM (MRS.)
Be sure to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…