HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
- Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online, at www.shellnigeria.com to provide required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, that is not more than 200kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OE & OW) are to provide scanned copies of identification letters (duly stamped and signed) from;
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC).
Please note that:
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants, the application is entirely free of charge.
- SPDC does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Applications should be submitted online before October 31, 2013.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Stay updated with all SCHOLARSHIP news plus other Nigeria Education news; Always Visit www.CampusPortalNG.com
Be sure to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below