Maastricht University Holland International Scholarship Application Form is Out.
The Maastricht University, Holland scholarship application form for prospective international students for 2017/2018 session is now available. The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2017/18 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2017/18 scholarship programme applicants.
Duration of Scholarship:
– 12 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme.
– 24 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme.
|Living expenses||€10,500||Paid to students by the Scholarship Office|
|Insurances||€520||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Visa costs||€311||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||€13,000 or €17,500||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants are to register for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you are accepted to your MA programme, you will receive a student ID number. With this number, you can login in to (MyUM.: https://myum.unimaas.nl/irj/portal). Don’t forget to add “i” before your student ID number when logging in (i.e. i123456).
- Fill out, print, sign, and scan the completed application form to an electronic device of your choosing. (Download scholarship application form here<<)
- Sign in to your MyUM account. In MyUm, please select document type “Apply for scholarship.”
- Under “My Study,” you can then upload the necessary documents, including the scan of your completed application form.
Application deadline is on Wednesday, 1st February, 2017. For further details on how to register for an MA at UM, please see your prospective MA programme’s webpage here>> https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/education/master
NOTE: Only complete forms will be taken into consideration, so please fill out all fields in the form.
Best of luck To You all…