Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Form is Out.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board (DSBSB), hereby invites applications from qualified students in public and private tertiary institutions nationwide to participate in the 2015/2016 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions. (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics or be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to visit http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility/ to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N1,000 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.
Best of luck To You all…