Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2014 Out: How To Apply
**UPDATED: The 2015 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form is Out - Click the link below for details;
>>2015 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form<<
Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2014 has commenced.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. The application fee is N1000 (excluding bank charges). Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Payment Acknowledgment Slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE button. Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of the designated banks.
How To Apply:
To apply, simply visit http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
Application Closing Date:
27th April, 2014.
Best of Luck
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…