Application for Nigerian Army 73rd Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen/women and Non-tradesmen/women has commenced.
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby informed to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment.
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 73rd Regular Recruitment exercise;
1) Buy Voucher Online for N1,000 from any branch of the designated banks listed below.
2) Validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code and PIN on the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org.
3) Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password.
4) Fill in the required information, Save and Print a copy.
5) Visit this portal for the list of successful candidates.
** Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Where To Buy the Nigerian Army Voucher:
Purchase e-Vouchers online via www.narecruitment.org/VoucherSales.aspx using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks;
Purchase paper vouchers from the following banks:
Qualification / Requirements:
The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 4 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
– Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by May 1, 2015.
– Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
For full details of Non-Tradesmen/women eligibility and required documents, click here http://campusportalng.com/nigerian-army-recruitment-requirments-how-to-join-the-nigerian-army/
Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by May 1, 2015.
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click here http://campusportalng.com/basic-requirements-for-categories-of-trades-men-women-for-nigerian-army/
Candidates are to visit this website from 15 April 2015 to confirm if they have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
Pre-screening exam will take place at designated centres nationwide on 18 April 2015. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
Details of Examination Centres for the Pre-screening exam on the link below;
Application will end on Saturday 11 April 2015
Best of Luck To all of you
Category: Nigeria Army News