Jamb admission status 2016 update. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has created an online admission status checking link on her e-Facilities portal. This will enable all UTME and DE candidates, irrespective of their school of choice, to keep in touch and know when they are offered admission by their individual choice institutions.
Usually, Higher Institutions in the country submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.
In other words, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB website even before it’s uploaded on their choice institution’s website.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2016 on JAMB website:
Follow the steps below to check your jamb admission status on the JAMB e-Facilities portal;
- Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal via www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” link. This allows candidates to check admission status free of charge.
- If you are yet to register an account n the e-Facility portal, click ‘Create an Account’ to do so.
- Then login with your Email and Password.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Then click the “check admission status” button.
You can also check the Jamb Admission Status for previous years (i.e 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004) by simply clicking on the respective links under your year of admission as displayed on the Jamb website.
NOTE: The lists are uploaded in batches. If you get a response like “NO Admission Offered Yet“, simply check back later to know when your status is updated.
If you wish to print the official original JAMB Admission letter, follow the steps outlined on the link below;
Best Wishes To All JAMBites…