Adamawa Poly ND Admission Form 2014/2015 is Out - Apply
Adamawa Poly post utme form 2014 is out. The management of Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed National Diploma (ND) programmes ;
1. National Diploma in Business Administration (ND) Bus.
2. National Diploma in Public Administration (NDPA)
3. National Diploma in Accountancy (ND/Accountancy)
4. National Diploma in Banking and Finance
5. National Diploma in Office Technology Management
6. Nation al Diploma in Social Development (NDSD)
7. National Diploma in Mass communication
8. National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
9. National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
10. National Diploma in Agric and Biological Engineering
11. National Diploma in Civil/Water Engineering
12. National Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
13. National Diploma in Land and Survey and Geo-informatics
14. National Diploma in Statistics (ND Stat).
15. National Diploma in Computer Science (ND Comp)
16. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
The minimum requirements for admission into a diploma programme in the College of Engineering and Environmental Sciences is 5 credits in SSCE including Maths and English while in other colleges 4 credits are required relevant to the programme to be applied.
The normal duration for diploma programmes is 2 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates aer to complete the application online after obtaining a valid PIN for N2,000 only with the following Bank details and collect your receipt at the Bursary Department by presenting your Bank Teller and proceed to the Academic Office to obtain your PIN slip.
Bank: Enterprise Bank Ltd
Account Name: Adamawa State Polytechnic
Account No: 1400002263
Then visit the Application Page to see the complete details on how to apply online.
Best of luck To You all...
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below
Don't forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below...